Changing the Way Seminaries Teach
Pedagogies for Interfaith Dialogue
David A. Roozen and Heidi Hadsell, Editors
The following chapters of this out of print book are available in .pdf format. If you do not have Acrobat Reader to view these files, you may download it for free from their web site.
1. Navigating the New Diversity: Interfaith
Dialogue in Theological Education.
2. ‘Interreligious Dialogue’ at the Jesuit School
Of Theology, In the Graduate Theological
Union, at Berkeley.
James D. Redington, S.J.
3. World Religions and Christianity:
A Global Perspective in the Context of
The Overall Program of Theological
Education At Perkins School of Theology.
4. Building Abrahamic Partnerships: A Model
Interfaith Program at Hartford Seminary.
5. The Challenge of World Religions to
Christian Faith and Practice at Drew
University School of Theology.
S. Wesley Ariarajah
6. Theological Education for Interfaith
Engagement: The Philadelphia Story.
J. Paul Rajashekar
7. Dialogue in a World of Difference:
Turning Necessity Into Opportunity in
Hartford Seminary’s Master of Arts Program.
Suendam Birinci, Heidi Hadsell and David Roozen